1. WHAT IS THE NEW “GDPR”?
The General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) is a new European rule that regulates the protection of persons taking care to the processing of personal data and the circulation of these data. This new protection regime will apply to any European company, as well as to companies doing business within the territory of the EU.
It is a big step forward in citizens’ rights.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal data collected are the strictly necessary for the development of an order or contract and for the time that is necessary or the one established by law. Eventually we may request additional data, but always with your consent.
When data is collected by CREATIVA 360, S.L., it is expressly informed with all the necessary information for the interested party.
3. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
We may collect your personal data by consent under Articles 6 and 7 of the GDPR. In the event that your data have been obtained by other sources, you will be provided with the information set out in Article 14 of the GDPR.
4. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
CREATIVA 360, S.L. (hereinafter, “CREATIVA”) with address at Calle José Abascal 58, 4º izquierda, 28003, Madrid and mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. WHO IS THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT HIM?
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the person in charge of protecting fundamental data protection rights and supervising compliance with data protection regulations within our company. You can contact the DPO of CREATIVA at the following address: DPO Creativa 360. C/ Fernando El Santo, 25 4ºD 28010 Madrid.
6. WHY DO WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to meet your request for information about our services, and in the case of formalizing the hiring of any of them, CREATIVA has the obligation and need to collect your personal data. If you do not provide such data, this could prevent or delay the fulfillment of our obligations.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In general terms, we only keep the personal data of the interested party for as long as the purpose for which they have been collected is maintained, that is, to provide the service and comply with our legal obligations.
When it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, we will keep blocked any data that may be necessary during the periods established to comply with legal or regulatory obligations and/or to protect our rights and to deal with any issue relating to its treatment.
Once the legal deadlines have elapsed, personal data will be deleted and the necessary security measures will be adopted to guarantee their total destruction.
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We may share your personal data with suppliers whenever necessary to provide our services.
These service providers are in charge of the processing. A data processor is the natural or legal person, public or private, or administrative body that, alone or jointly with others, processes personal data on behalf of the data controller or the data controller, as a result of the existence of a legal relationship that links it to the same and delimits the scope of its action for the provision of a service. In the case of entities without legal personality that act in the traffic as differentiated subjects, the person or persons forming part of them will be considered in charge of the treatment.
They may also be transmitted to public authorities/administrations as required by law.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with data protection regulations, you have certain rights in relation to the personal data that CREATIVA deals with you. Your rights include:
- Right of Access: You can request information about the personal data included in the files of CREATIVA.
- Right of Rectification: You can modify your personal data in case it is necessary to update or correct them..
- Right of Suppression: You can request the suppression of your personal data, whenever legally possible.
- Right to Oppose and Limit Processing: You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data or to request that they not be used for certain purposes.
In order to exercise your rights, CREATIVA enables the e-mail account email@example.com which will be linked to the responsible persons. You may also exercise your rights by going to the following address: Calle José Abascal 58, 4º izquierda, 28003 Madrid.
CREATIVA will only be able to proceed according to requests in which the interested party is perfectly identified.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that any processing of your personal data by CREATIVA does not comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
Remember that our processing of personal data is constantly changing to improve security and protect your rights.
10. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity. Cookies are useful because they make it possible for a web page to recognize a user’s device. They have many purposes, such as enabling you to navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your user experience. They also help ensure that the ads you see online are the most relevant to you and your interests.
10.1 WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our Website uses the cookies described below:
- Own Cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by CREATIVA for the best performance of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user. These cookies remain in your browser longer, allowing us to recognise you as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer you content that suits your preferences.
- Third-party analytical cookies: We also use the Google Analytics audience measurement system on our website, a Google web analysis tool that allows us to understand how users of our website interact. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where the user is located and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and produce Web site trend reports without identifying individual users. More information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Together with our server log files, they allow us to know the total number of users visiting our website and the most popular parts of our website. Thanks to them we obtain information that can help us improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
If you interact with the content of our Web Site, third party cookies may also be set.
10.2. HOW CAN I CHANGE THE COOKIE SETTINGS?
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies when you visit our Website. Please be aware that all Internet browsers allow you to change your browser settings.
- Internet Explorer 5
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9